It seems i only use this blog in January and February.
The weekend base mile rides will get rolling again 12/28/2013 until it will get warm enough to ride road bikes outside.
Couple of quick reminders/refreshers to keep in mind.
- Clothing dress appropriately ( Mark wrote this couple years ago, i find it as good starter guide)
- Stuff to fix your bike and ability to fix it
- Helmet (this is required)
- Money for tolls food etc
- Bring enough food water for your needs
There are not "no drop rides" We will regroup but you are expected to know your exit points and how to get home. You are repsonsible for yourself.
You are expected to follow rule of the road and group ride etiquette
- Ride on the right side of the road.
- Be able to ride in double paceline and close proximity to people
- Don't be Jerk
- Follow posted road sign and regulations